August 9, 2018
- Email Addresses in Usage Report: For those with usage reports, you will now see a column for email addresses.
August 2, 2018
- Batch Edit Form: If you need to update multiple forms at once, you can! Just Click Post Form and then "Log History"
July 26, 2018
- Status Report Export: NOW IN BETA! When creating your status report, you will see a search label where you can check off which columns will show in your exported report!
July 19, 2018
- Edit Tag Groups: Need to change the name of a tag group? Now you can!
- Form Logging History: There is now a history of batch form posts showing the date, which form was updated, who posted the forms and what workspaces were updated!
July 12, 2018
- Form Custom Reports: This change acts as a filter for which Text Fields and Tags are included in the Form Custom Report so you can narrow down what data gets exported. We replaced "Include Search Labels. Also include Custom Fields if there is one page category only" with multiselects of search labels and custom fields. If the checkbox is selected, all options in multiselect are checked.
July 5, 2018
- Admin Tags: Renaming tags and tag options are Ajaxified (performed inline while maintaining page position), and you can now associate tags to topics (UI lets Admin easily see which Tags are part of which Topic).
June 28, 2018
- Admin Tags: Adding new or deleting tags or tag options are Ajaxified (performed inline while maintaining page position), and you can now Expand / collapse all tags:
June 14, 2018
- New Collapsible Tag Groups in the Admin Tab: Tags (Search Labels) now appear in the dynamic v8 style. This allows Admins to Add a Tag Group and then the individual tags in that group to sort workspaces. Drag and drop to move tags and tag groups up and down in the order you want them to appear on workspaces. Remember, when you are done adding your new tags, go to the Data Type you want and "Activate" them so that they appear on the workspaces in that Data Type.
June 7, 2018
- New Form Question Type for Custom Forms to display Workspace level tags, text fields and tasks within the form: For Custom forms built by FMYI, a new question type can allow the above to be included in the form. Users would then be able to select individual tags, text fields, and/or tasks to display in a form post!
May 31, 2018
- Batch Update and Post Form show in your trackers: If users have read/write access on workspaces, they will see Batch Update and Post Form in trackers on their dashboard, even if someone else created the tracker.
May 23, 2018
- Read-only users can see all completed forms: Now your read-only users with access to a workspace can see all forms posted on that workspace!
- Quick-view scroll activated: You can now scroll down through the Files tab without clicking on "view details."
May 17, 2018
- Custom field auto-suggest from subtitle Now when you are typing in a custom field, if you type characters that are in a subtitle of a workspace in the site, the workspace name will be autosuggested for you.
May 10, 2018
- Group by text field (auto-complete) You can now create a tracker that groups by text field (field must be set to "auto-complete".) This enables our drag 'n drop feature and also shows workspaces that do not have answers in that particular text field in an "unassigned" section.
When you complete a task that has an "Autocomplete" field it looks like this:
And now you can create a tracker for it!
To set it up go to edit in your custom text fields:
- Goal completion report: This report has been optimized for performance (smaller file size) and requires an updated custom report template.
May 3, 2018
- New Forms interface! The Forms tab has been redesigned to display the different form templates using subtabs on the left hand side and the default has been set to display a new form (first image below), a visual list of past form postings appears going down the right hand side (second image below), after submitting a form the confirmation page has a convenient prompt to add another new form posting (third image below), and features a built in basic print view. Also, the save button is part of the scroll pane (not fixed) and appears twice (at the top and bottom of the form). If you are editing an existing form post, the button copy says Save updates; if you are filling in a new form post, the button copy says Save new form.
April 26, 2018
- Search filter tracker now groups by text field: NOW IN BETA: You can now create a tracker that groups results by text field! (Must be text field with autocomplete answers.)
- Admin option to show or hide the "Goal Donut" in snapshot tab: Edit a goal to add or remove FMYI's signature "Goal Donut", a visual representation of task completion.
April 19, 2018
- Batch update: For users who have "write access", when you click on a tracker you will notice a new link to Batch Update. This means you can now update multiple workspaces at once! General Users can update tags, and Admins now have the ability to update tags, add a message to multiple records, add/remove followers, update subcategories and even delete tags/pages (proceed with caution as deleting tags/pages cannot be undone.) Here's how it works:
Open a tracker and click Batch Update:
Select what you would like to do:
Select your destination pages and click Run Batch Update:
You will see an "Are you sure" window. Click "OK":
When the update is complete you will see a green confirmation bar at the bottom of the page.
To apply more updates, user must close the dialog and click on batch update again.
April 12, 2018
- New icon to show Profile Data Type: When you create a Profile Data Type, you will now see a visual indicator in the Admin => Data Types list, allowing you to easily identify this specialized Data Type. Enabling this feature auto-populates the data type/category with all user profiles in your site and means you can include their valuable information when creating trackers and browsing.
- Tag changes show in Log: The enhanced log tab now shows changes in tags so you can see who updated, what the tag was previously and which tag is now selected. Tags and text fields (custom fields) also now have their own cool, unique icons.
April 5, 2018
- New Form Counts tracker: You can now add the Form Counts tracker to your homepage dashboard to display calculations related to the forms submitted — this is a great way to track activity and results across your teams:
- Touch screen devices: Improved drag ’n drop on mobile with homepage search filter dashboard trackers, so no more accidental updates! To enable, hold the thumbnail/workspace icon for about two seconds until it blanks out briefly, then drag.
March 29, 2018
- New Log tab (turn on under any data type in Admin > Data Types > Quick View Tabs): The Messages tab now only shows: (a) messages and comments initiated by a user; and (b) tag or text field updates. The new Log tab shows the complete history of workspace updates, including: file uploads, task updates and form posts. This is a beta feature and will be refined in subsequent releases:
March 21, 2018
- Big Ten: Shows percentages, colors, and groupings:
- Goals: Big Ten list shows goal name at the far right:
- New user welcome flow: If you have the v8 new user profile feature turned on (contact FMYI support if you're interested in learning more), there's new help copy on the Admin > Site Announcements page:
March 14, 2018
- Goal tasks: Complete with workspace name feature. This change, for now, applies to the goal tasks in the Tasks tab and in the header of the workspace for featured text/custom fields:
- Big Ten: Big ten tasks are now marked on the Checklist tracker, goal summary, workspace tasks, and the completion report:
- Helper text: Added additional site admin instructions for Read / Write Permissions settings and when editing goal subcategories.
March 9, 2018
- Admin switch in as a user: A popularly requested feature is now live! Site administrators can view their site from a user's perspective without having to create a separate account. Go to Admin > Users and you'll see the "SWITCH IN AS USER" button next to each user:
- Big Ten Tracker responsive design updates: Enables extra-wide monitor and tablet views, Group titles => highlighted in teal, if three or more groups or on mobile => tasks are shown in 1 column format, if 1 or 2 groups => tasks are shown in 2 column (5 per) format
- Forms Tracker: A new tracker type is coming soon - we wanted you to be the first to know! We've completed the design phase in our style guide, and this tracker type will be turned on soon in your sites:
March 1, 2018
- Workspaces: If you scroll from one workspace to the next, you'll stay on the same tab you were viewing previously, such as the Forms tab (makes it easier to enter in data across multiple workspaces).
- Search Filter Tracker: Post form / Browse links now bucketed together, and Post form will only appear where relevant:
February 22, 2018
- Big Ten Tracker: Added the ability to group by tags:
February 15, 2018
- Trackers: Search filter tracker now includes “Keyword filters” (match is full word, case insensitive, and available keyword filters shown are either enabled text fields or featured text fields via Admin -> Data Types).
- Import: You can now import data into Forms using the "Tools" menu (allows you to update/overwrite existing form posts or, if the form allows for multiple form posts, to add new ones - note that any unmapped questions will remain unchanged).
- Goals: Can now be applied to a subcategory only (for now with this beta release, you can only use this by creating a new goal and selecting the subcategory filter)
- Admin: Data Types helper text makes an explicit distinction between “Enabled text fields” = choosing which site-level fields appear for the data type, and “Featured text fields” = choosing which fields are featured in the Snapshot tab (Tags), workspace header (Text fields); and the Add New Workspace form:
February 8, 2018
- Forms: Ability to post a form to more than one workplace at a time (such as tracking attendance) using the new "Post form" link found in Search Filter Trackers which will post the form to all the workspaces shown in the tracker:
- Checklist Tracker: You can now filter goals by tag in the Checklist Tracker View Options ("Group goal tasks by"):
February 1, 2018
- Trackers: New tracker type called "Big Ten" - this beta feature can be turned on by the site administrator under "Goals." The Big Ten tracker will show up to ten goal tasks you select on your site's dashboard, and also across multiple sites on your FMYI Account/My Sites view.
January 25, 2018
- Importing: The maximum number of data records for an import has been increased from 2,000 to 10,000 as part of a beta release.
January 17, 2018
- New account/my sites view: You can group the FMYI sites you're a part of into a dashboard tracker like view on your account page - use the "Organize my sites" link on the right to categorize them:
January 5, 2018
- Single Sign On: We now support single sign on integration through SAML! Contact us to inquire about setting this up with your FMYI site.
December 21, 2017
- Printing a tracker: You can now print a specific tracker from your homepage dashboard:
December 7, 2017
- Importing: Import errors are fine tuned to catch the following issues:
November 30, 2017
- Box integration: With our new "Integrations" admin menu option, you can add your Box Enterprise ID and Parent Folder ID to link your Box Business Account with the Files tab in FMYI! For more details on how this new feature works, you can reach out to our support team.
- Trackers: For search filter trackers, there is now an "Or" option under "Additional Filters" in addition to the default "And" so you can show workspaces that meet any of the filtering criteria vs only workspaces that meet all of the filtering criteria:
November 16, 2017
- Tasks: Added "Right now" reminder option to trigger an alert letting the people assigned know a new task has been created or edited.
- Alerts: Email alerts related to task reminders have clearer due date text that is larger and can be easily added to your calendar by clicking on the text of the date:
November 9, 2017
- Tasks: Reminders option that triggers an email alert for tasks:
November 2, 2017
- Tasks: Show who is responsible on the task board view, enable selection of teams and multiple individuals when assigning tasks, updated "clear" design for task checkboxes to enhance usability and accessibility
- Dashboard trackers: If you have two groups, the tracker is 1240px wide and shows five in a row now; grid shows 24 items at once (vs. 12 previously); hides Data Types with zero items
- Scrolling: Improved scrolling on Windows especially for nested scrolls
- Importing: Better import guidelines:
October 26, 2017
- Task notes: More details can be added to tasks which help with educating people about the definition of goal tasks that happen on a regular basis, or one off ad hoc tasks:
October 19, 2017
- Details tab: Pencil edit icon added to each field which enables wrapping of text within the box:
September 28, 2017
- Help text: Site administration pages related to Data Types, Goals, Tags, and Custom Fields now have additional help text to explain the configuration options in more detail
September 14, 2017
- Deleting: Site administrators can now delete more than one workspace at a time (in the top search box, click on "Advanced" then select the appropriate filters in the right hand column, then click Search, Batch Update, and under "Select what to do..." it's the very last option in that menu)
September 7, 2017
- Editing: New pencil icon for editing text fields (workspace name, subtitle, Snapshot tab description) which enable clickable URLs and email addresses for read+write areas
August 24, 2017
- Links: Automatically clickable links (Files descriptions, Task names, Messages, Comments) and read only areas (quickview featured subtitle and text fields, Snapshot description, Forms text fields)
- Importing: Ability to import multiple values in a cell (separated by commas) and have multiple selections checked within a Tag group
- Form import: Existing form posts updated during form imports
- Help: Get help link to this Help Center added to the footer
August 17, 2017
- Forms: ability to designate if more than one form can be posted to a workspace for a form template
August 10, 2017
- Status report and tracker/browse download links: report now includes workspace subtitle and description fields
August 3, 2017
- Admin: changed the tab from "Manage" to "Admin" and included links and helper text for topics, search labels, and text fields for the v7 admin view in v8 sites
- Custom reports: helper text on what each report means:
- Add workspace: helper text added when the maximum number of characters for a workspace name has been reached
July 20, 2017
- Updated "Access forbidden" message: more informative to indicate related reasons such as permissions, technical, data no longer on the site, session expired, and other specifics
- Browse: grouping shows description
- Scheduled report email alerts: site name will appear instead of the general "FMYI [for my innovation]"
- Latest Activity tracker: expand "Users" filter to show multiselect of teams and users
- Linking: ability to share a link to trackers and workspaces using an icon in the upper right of trackers and workspaces:
- Reports: ability to generate custom form and site reports when a completion report is running
July 13, 2017
- Reporting: performance tuning, completion reports sent via email, saved reports show who issued report, columns sortable
- Importing: helper text added about file guidelines and a reminder to map extraneous columns to "Do nothing"
- Sign up/create account: Twitter removed as an option due to low usage
July 6, 2017
- Read only users: Quick view input and form submit buttons are hidden
- Create new workspaces disabled for general users: "Add a workspace" and "Import" menu items are hidden
- Scheduled reports: now account for data type and team permissions (individual access permissions are ignored and will be addressed in a future release)
- Completion reports: now includes a Data Counts tab which shows subtotals by subcategory
June 29, 2017
- Message alerts: now supports large groups (100+ users)
June 22, 2017
- Message-only permission: allowing read-only to post messages and comments while keeping other workspace data read-only
June 8, 2017
- Styling updates: manage scheduled reports helper text, featured reports title tag, show tag name in task quick view
- Checklist tracker: support grouping by subcategory for Goals
June 1, 2017
- v7 reports: added a link to v7 reporting options for site administrators under the "Manage" menu
- Create/send invites: updated copy to make things clearer and simpler
- Other: email repeating report to a pending invitation, remove auto-follow feature for import, link subcategory to team
May 25, 2017
- Quickview: click "View first message" on the right of a message to auto-scroll down the timeline or the link icon to get the direct URL to the message.
- Latest Activity: Forms now appear
- Batch update: can now add/remove followers (separate from access)
- Background images: upload custom background image for your site
May 18, 2017
- Tracker Ownership Color: color is now more subdued on shared trackers (light blue)
- Email notifications: "View post/View comment" links will now auto scroll to the right position in Quickview
- Latest Activity Tracker: "View since your last signin" link added
- Welcome [user] menu: "My site activity" link added
May 11, 2017
- Tracker Ownership Color: trackers created by others appear teal while those created by you stay white.
May 4, 2017
- Pin Site Featured: setting in tracker, will place site featured pages at the top
- Filter by topic in Quickview: now able to assign topics to files and filter by them.
April 27, 2017
- Manage goals: minor updates to tasks table to improve "at-a-glance" readability
- Create trackers: for only a specific team or user to view under "Publish Options"
April 20, 2017
- Site/Status Report: now includes all custom fields for a more thorough report
- Search filter trackers: new "Download" link to quickly export your data into Excel
- Site Announcements: now appear on the dashboard for a nice message to your team
- Snapshot: Markdown is now enabled in the description field so you can now customize your text (e.g. bold, underline, change font size)
- Comments: (below messages) now show line breaks
April 6, 2017
- Search Filter Trackers: Group/Sort by filters moved above all other items for easy navigation
March 30, 2017
- Completion Reports (applicable sites only): ability to strip sensitive data out of the report so that it can be shared with external users
- Team read+write permissions: for "mismatched" teams attached to subcategories, the ability to edit the subcategory and save a new link/re-save an existing link
- Menus: If your mouse hovers above a menu item for more than half a second, it will open. If you don't pause, the menu will not open. This improves navigation and items opening when you don't need them to
- Reports Tracker: buttons are aligned in a more orderly grid so they look better on a mobile device/tablet