May 25, 2017
- Quickview: click "View first message" on the right of a message to auto-scroll down the timeline or the link icon to get the direct URL to the message.
- Latest Activity: Forms now appear
- Batch update: can now add/remove followers (separate from access)
- Background images: upload custom background image for your site
May 18, 2017
- Tracker Ownership Color: color is now more subdued on shared trackers (light blue)
- Email notifications: "View post/View comment" links will now auto scroll to the right position in Quickview
- Latest Activity Tracker: "View since your last signin" link added
- Welcome [user] menu: "My site activity" link added
May 11, 2017
- Tracker Ownership Color: trackers created by others appear teal while those created by you stay white.
May 4, 2017
- Pin Site Featured: setting in tracker, will place site featured pages at the top
- Filter by topic in Quickview: now able to assign topics to files and filter by them.
April 27, 2017
- Manage goals: minor updates to tasks table to improve "at-a-glance" readability
- Create trackers: for only a specific team or user to view under "Publish Options"
April 20, 2017
- Site/Status Report: now includes all custom fields for a more thorough report
- Search filter trackers: new "Download" link to quickly export your data into Excel
- Site Announcements: now appear on the dashboard for a nice message to your team
- Snapshot: Markdown is now enabled in the description field so you can now customize your text (e.g. bold, underline, change font size)
- Comments: (below messages) now show line breaks
April 6, 2017
- Search Filter Trackers: Group/Sort by filters moved above all other items for easy navigation
March 30, 2017
- Completion Reports (applicable sites only): ability to strip sensitive data out of the report so that it can be shared with external users
- Team read+write permissions: for "mismatched" teams attached to subcategories, the ability to edit the subcategory and save a new link/re-save an existing link
- Menus: If your mouse hovers above a menu item for more than half a second, it will open. If you don't pause, the menu will not open. This improves navigation and items opening when you don't need them to
- Reports Tracker: buttons are aligned in a more orderly grid so they look better on a mobile device/tablet